Time： 2023-05-05 13:41:32
Construction process of mosaic tiles for swimming pools:
1. Concrete pool wall
2. Interface treatment with additives
3. Cement mortar batch leveling layer (waiting for 7 days to dry)
4. Waterproof treatment
5. Interface processing
6. Waterproof treatment
7. Tile adhesive pasting of swimming pool tiles
8. Joint filling agent for joint filling.
matters needing attention:
1. The mosaic tiles in the swimming pool should be laid 10mm apart. On the one hand, due to the insufficient absorption of water when the pool bricks are first laid, once they are immersed in the water for a long time, the pool bricks will swell. On the other hand, according to the physical phenomenon of thermal expansion, the swimming pool bricks will change according to different seasons and sunshine.
2. Professional swimming pool brick arrangement:
a. Arrange bricks according to the specifications and dimensions of the bricks, combined with the net size of the plane, to minimize the occurrence of non integral bricks. (Note: Bricks need to be cut at the bottom corners of each pool, the diving pool, and the steps for children's pool entry);
b. The swimming pool is equipped with professional mosaic tiles. When arranging the tiles, attention should be paid to the color separation sign accessory face tiles of the swimming lane (the swimming lane area can be arranged first). The tiles should be arranged according to the design tile arrangement diagram, and attention should be paid to the installation accessory requirements of relevant professions. If cutting is necessary, it should be arranged in the middle of the tiles (or several tiles should be aligned, and appropriate adjustments can be made if necessary).
3. The glaze surface of professional ceramic tiles must meet national standards for corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, frost resistance, damage strength, water absorption, and other related testing data.
Water absorption rate: average value 0.5% -3%, individual value ≤ 3.3%; Pollution resistance: After the test of glazed pollution resistant bricks, it shall not be lower than level 3; Compressive strength: average value ≥ 30, individual value ≥ 27; Corrosion resistance: After testing, it shall not be lower than GB level; Frost resistance: No cracks or peeling after experience.
Color standard: The main bricks in the pool are mainly white in color, and the centerline of the swimming lane is dark in color, dark blue or black.
Construction standard: Swimming lanes must be set up, with each lane width of 2.5 meters and a centerline set at the center of the lane. The size of the training pool is 50x21 meters, with 8 lanes, while the size of the competition pool is 50x25 meters, with 10 lanes.
4. Be sure to use professional swimming pools covered with mosaic tile adhesive.